Sometimes the organizer will test out new concepts and formats. Therefore always check the tournament page if you would like to study a specific tournament.
As the tournament usually lets everyone participate, it's a big mix of amateur and professional teams participating
- The group stage consists of 16 groups with 4 teams in each.
- The best teams in each group get to play in the upper bracket
- The 2nd best in each group participates in a lower bracket.
- The playoffs use the Double-Elimination bracket (upper and lower bracket).
- The final is played as a Bo3 match.
Whats special about GGW
The thing that makes GGW events special is it's the ability to gather all games, no matter the age or skill level. Whether it's to play with your friends for fun or competing against the best teams in Denmark, they got it all.
It functions as an esport event with something for everyone and has over the years gained the reputation as one of the best LAN-parties Denmark has to offer.